BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Restored














I lost my little brother at only 19 years of age in a car accident.
I have experienced divorce.
I lost a child through miscarriage.
I lost my Daddy at age 53 to a rare and aggressive cancer.
I have contemplated abortion.
I have experienced pregnancy alone.
I have stolen, lied and cheated.
I have experienced depression, self doubt and hopelessness.
I have been ignored.
I have been disregarded.
I have been financially distraught, emotionally stripped and incredibly shaken.
I have been face on the floor, at rock bottom, begging for a Savior.

And Jesus heard me.

He gave me compassion in the place of judgment.
He gave me wisdom in the place of folly.
He gave me love in the place of hate.
He gave me joy in the place of sorrow.
He gave me assurance in the place of uncertainty.
He gave me peace in the place of obscurity.
He gave me truth in the place of falsehood.
He gave me understanding in the place of confusion.
He gave me praise in the place of criticism and idleness.
He gave me desire in the place of rejection.
He gave me hope in the place of despair.

He rescued me and purified my heart.
He gave me forgiveness.
For I was lost, but now I am found.
I have been IMMACULATELY CLEANSED.
I can sing again.

-TNL, 2010

0 comments: